Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Them: ZOMBIES

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:51 PM
I've probably blogged about them a thousand times already, but I don't mind. Really. I don't mind getting my blog photo-spammed by these individuals.

Just want to share this random moment we had last time (Last Wednesday). We're bored, so we had this so called photo shoot. XD If you really consider it as one.

The best thing about being with them is that you'll never stop laughing. Dramas aren't welcome in the club, loljk.  How can you possibly emote when the others make funny faces like mad people? Ikadlaw nalang na.


I've spent most of my time in school with these people and life was never boring. Promise. :)

Lemme end this post through this photo. We will miss you Manang Epi!

1 comments:

JHOANA on March 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM said...

You guys are all cute!! I miss photoshoots na talaga!

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos