Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Reward for Myself

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:13 PM

I deserve this. I think? :) Anyways, I really make sure to buy something from my part time job allowance, it's a sort of remembrance and yeah, a reward. When I first received my allowance, I bought this book I've been eyeing for weeks: Sundays at Tiffany's written by James Patterson. I didn't regret buying that book, totally worth it.

Sorry, I don't have the picture of the actual book~
It's with Dazen at the moment. :)

Second, I bought a shirt from Giordano. The design was actually made by my very good friend, Juko. He joined Giordano's Typography Tee contest with the theme: World Without Strangers, and luckily his work was included in the Top 7 finalists and was later on sold in the market. Congrats BB!

There you go, I'm wearing it right now. Lol~
Amazing, my shirt size is Small. O.O

It really feels good to buy something for yourself every once in a while. If you think you deserve it, then go for it. But always remember to save a little something for contingency purposes. You'll never know right?

Next on my list: That teal sleeveless blouse at Robinsons. XD

4 comments:

chaxpage on March 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM said...

its nice to treat yourself once in a while :)

lalalaPatricia on March 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM said...

Wow! Is the story nice? It looks interesting! And the giordano looks good too! I always want to treat myself haha

Angie Vianzon on March 16, 2012 at 12:36 AM said...

I agree that people should reward themselves once in a while for a job well done. Wala naman masama dun and like what you said always save up.

How's the story? It looks interesting.

alltimerants on March 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM said...

Yay! :) Yep, the story is really nice. :D It's about a girl and her imaginary friend who turned out to be her soulmate. XD Check it out! :)

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos