Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Going for FILM: Holga Lomo

yourstruly alltimerants at 3:01 AM
Just a thought. While most of the people nowadays are obsessing over Photography (owning an expensive DSLR and taking random shots of almost everything that's what Photography means nowadays, lol), I might as well try it the old way, using film. I don't know why, but I really am amazed with Film Photographers (but I'm still amazed by SOME Digital Photographers not to mention *ehem*).

Film brings you a lot of excitement. From placing your film inside your camera, to taking careful, awesome shots and having it developed like a boss! That feeling once you've seen your outputs, ahhh heaven.

So at the moment, I'm still looking for a very good but cheap camera (lol, I don't have enough budget). I tried to ask some friends whose also a film photoG enthusiasts and they suggested that I should try the Lomo Camera.. They've given me websites to where I can buy one and here's what I found:
HOLGA 120 GN
It's cute and cheap, it costs around 2000 I guess.. plus the films maybe it'd run to 2500 shipping fee is FREE. I'll buy the flash next time, if I can save up enough money again. Hopefully next week, I can have this baby. Holga, wait for me okay? We'll be having so much fun. Soon. XD

3 comments:

WANDER SHUGAH on March 14, 2012 at 8:25 AM said...

oh wow! :D awesome! I'd love to own a film camera too. Can't wait to read your post about that new cam <3

BEBE on March 14, 2012 at 9:01 AM said...

I agree.. ang hirap kayang maging film photographer. hehehehe :) but still I'm settling for digital photogs.. stress free kase. nyahahahaha.. XD

Caffeinated Architect on March 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM said...

True! My film camera is still with me. ;) And sometimes it's not really about the camera that matters, it's about the photographer on how you capture. ;)

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos