Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Started Digital "Drawing"

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:58 AM
I never thought that I'd be able to this crap! Well, I didn't start from scratch though, I had this so called, "model" where I base my angles and right projection of my subject (dafuq?).

Anyways, I'm so happy for I was able to try something new (well, it is.. because it's my first decent artwork).

I'll enroll myself in an art class this summer, it's official. Lim Guan, wait for me. (Lim Guan offers art lessons- its famous in the city for their lessons and frames)


Let me share to you my first "DigiDrawing". :) So happy I could die.

Btw, I did it for a contribution for our Literary Folio. A short story needed some illustration, so I gave it a try. Why not, coconut?

FIRST ATTEMPT. I tried to make the clothes a bit sophisticated, fail.

REVISION I. I decided that she'd be wearing a "flowy" dress instead,
and a pair of boots. Going for a Country Look. Boohoo!

ADDED SOME COLORS. I tried to use this color first since it's my
favorite color. Sorry, I'm color-biased. Lol. :)

PINK. Finally settled with pink for the dress color, it's more girly.
Fail attempt at the colors though, I can't achieve the "painting" effect.
I NEED MORE PRACTICE. K.

That's it, tomorrow I'll be posting the Final Output in colored and Black and White. :)

Goodnight!

2 comments:

BEBE on March 14, 2012 at 9:00 AM said...

wow!! that's a cool digital art! how did you do that?? :D I'm amazed! :)

alltimerants on March 14, 2012 at 11:28 PM said...

Hi! :) I used a pen tablet and looked for some pictures in the net and used it as my "base".. Lol. I find it hard to draw a symmetrical proportion of human bodies. XD I'm still learning though.

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos