Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Leap Year Experience

yourstruly alltimerants at 2:02 AM
Today's just another ordinary day but with extraordinary "happenings". February 29 felt so right. It's like everything's into its right place, perfect timing, proper setting. My lucky day (Well, Wednesday is usually my lucky day).

Let me tell you why my day seemed so lucky.


  • Around 1 AM, we talked. I mean, chatted. We talked about his pictures, about my promise (on May) and some random stuff. After several days, he talked to me again. That's the best thing about it. Started my day right! Yay! Now time for bed.
  • I woke up at around 5:45 AM. After several attempts of waking up early to jog, I finally did it! 10 Laps, not bad for starters.
  • I'm comfortable with my outfit, that's a plus.
  • I went to my cousin's dental clinic (which by the way offers me a part time job) to do some minor adjustments in the layout and wollah, PAYDAY!|
  • I went back to school and I saw my other crush. Lee Min Ho look alike.
  • Had a pizza date with Epi, Coleen, Dazen and Irene. /wrist I just jogged this morning. Must double time tmrw.
  • Watched "The Vow" starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. We've been waiting for this movie since December. :) Channing's abs was a super plus plus.
  • And my "childhood playmate" sort of interacted with me again. Lol.


So many things happened today. I really love my February 29. :) Goodnight!

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos