Friday, February 24, 2012

Something's Wrong With Me

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:34 AM
Lately, I've been too emotional and I cannot pinpoint the reason why I'm acting this way.

If it's still about that Identity Thingy, I should've got myself used to that. But as days went by, I am becoming aware of the things that's happening around me. A lot of things happened lately and I have no idea how I should be handling them. Look, I am not a pro at this (no one is, I guess?).

I don't know if I'm being too paranoid. I don't know if there really is a problem. I don't know if there's something to worry about. In short, I don't know a single damn thing at all, and it makes me feel so stupid. It makes me realize how ignorant I was. Sigh.

And guess what, at this point I really wish my friends were there. My "matured" friends I mean. I tried to text them, no reply. I guess, they're busy with their own lives too. Sorry for bothering. For now, I'll just... well yeah, pray. Maybe, I need to spend a day with Him once again. I miss talking to Him. :)

Thank you Irene, for listening. Though you always claim that you're not expert at this. Still, I thank God for giving me a best friend like you who never got tired of me. Wushooo. Drama. Hahaha. :)

Goodnight Mortals.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos