Friday, February 17, 2012

A Rush Project

yourstruly alltimerants at 3:15 AM
This afternoon, I was tasked to make a Promotional Poster for our Variety show on the 24th (it's an end-term project for our Art & Business of Entertainment subject) due: tomorrow. Drat!

For hours, I was brain drained. My creative juices won't work (if ever I really have some of those "juices"). And I was having a terrible headache, not even a 2-serving Chicken Fillet meal can cure it. I was practically cursing to death. Pardon my French dear friends. :(

So, after hours and hours of deleting, adding, and well yeah hiding layers... here's what I've come up.


Not as Party-ish as it may look like. Sorry, that's all I could ever think of. My mind's been dysfunctional lately and I'm a little less inspired.

And did I mentioned that I still have to do the tickets? Yeah, this one's kinda easy since I just need to transfer some layers to a new blank canvass. :) So here it is.


That's it. :) Honestly, I like the ticket more than the poster. I dunno why. Haha.

Good thing I have this new book, so it kept me from boredom while waiting for our shitty PC to load (I wish I was in the office). It's 3:12 AM. I must pack my stuff for Guihulngan tomorrow, and maybe grab some sleep. Night!

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos