Friday, February 24, 2012

Just a little Reminder

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:37 AM

I need to remind myself more often. "Don't get TOO attached". Well maybe at least reserve a little space for goodbyes, for separation, for the so called word... Leaving. People come and go, at the end of the day it'll just be you alone. None of your friends can make you feel better except yourself.

Lately, I've been hearing a lot of "goodbyes". I've seen people leave, and that's the saddest part of life, goodbyes. Problem with me is, I trusted them too much. I thought they'd make it to the end. But they didn't. They suddenly gave up. Some left to try other stuff. Some just really left with no reasons at all. You know what's sad? I learned to value them, I allowed them to be a part of my life.

Well, I decided... more likely, realized. I must prepare myself for things such as goodbyes, so that it will be less painful when it was actually happening. At least I expected it right? Again, "Don't get attached"... Yeah, must remind myself always.

2 comments:

Orange Pulps ♥ on February 24, 2012 at 9:11 AM said...

truly judy. it pains me a lot to see someone leave, but i think that is part of growing up.

:)

Jay_Man on February 24, 2012 at 6:39 PM said...

This may not be applicable in real life but in our organization, it is. "Everyone is replaceable". Ano, Beyonce? Lols

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos