Saturday, April 9, 2011

WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX?

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:05 PM
When you think outside the box.. you literally end up finding yourself inside the box (confusing.. right?) Yeah.. Me too was confused with that line. Anyways, last Thursday (April 7) while secretly meeting for a surprise presentation for our outgoing editors, we saw pile of boxes outside the yearbook office (our neighbor). Out of the blue, Rupert started to "wear" the boxes.. and we all resulted to this:

We box raced, with "power2x" effects and all. We act like kids. I wonder if the security office do have files of us playing around the lobby through their surveillance camera.. how do we look back then? Do we look stupid? Anyways, I don't mind looking stupid at all as long as I'm having fun with them.

Doing crazy stuffs with them is an experience that I'll treasure for the rest of my life. With them, I was able to think really random scenarios and act it out.. With them, I can totally be myself. :) I love the spectres.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos