Friday, April 8, 2011

Lucky Her

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:52 AM
Well, to be honest.. I envy her. Who wouldn't? Most of your tweets were all about her (whoever that girl is). Sighs.. I wish I was her. I'm not the type of girl who would wish to be someone else but at this very moment.. probably I am.

This afternoon, I asked some of my friends in the office.. Why is it too easy for others to move on while for me, it's too impossible? I'm not holding on, I'm not keeping my hopes high. In fact, I wanted to give up, I almost gave up. I've lose this battle ever since I've started it.

I AM NOT HER & I CAN NEVER BE HER.. I wish I was.. Yet, you can never love someone like me. Not ever.

P.S. Not Ever in short, NEVER.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos