Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tribute to the Bosses

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:53 PM
I'll be photo-spamming once again. Peace yo!

Last night, another chapter of someone's life came to an end.. their life as a Spectre. We prepared a tribute for the editors who just graduated. It was a night filled with fun, sadness and hesitation.. Fun in a way that we get to bond with each other again. Sad & hesitant because someone will be leaving the pub.. Manang Celine (our EIC), Manang Cherai (our Managing Editor) and Manang Czeka (our Newspaper Editor). For 10 months, I have been with them.. as co-spectres, as friends, as a family.. and I can say that it's not that easy to see them leave our beloved publication. I'll surely miss them..

At D' Rasa Pub & Restaurant.. dinner and karaoke party mixed with awesome presentations. XD
Coleen, Epi, Isabel, Celine, Juko & Carlz
with Rupert.. our soon to be EIC? Lol. Just kidding,
Dinner. The food was great minus the iced tea.
with Kats. I missed her so matss!
and by awesome presentation, I mean this:
The Night's STARS
Our boys, impersonating our editors. XD
Ronald as Celine, Rupert as Czeka and Jayrick as Cherai.
Danced GEE by SNSD.
after the tribute we went to PANAAD..











after Panaad, we decided to go home.. and yeah, they all spent the rest of the night at my place.. except for Rupert (the guy in yellow). We watched the movie, 3 idiots.. I mean, they watched the movie. While me? I've passed out.. I was so tired last night.

But, before ending this entry.. let me show you my favorite picture:

This photo was taken by:
Mr. Julius Mariveles
(Thank you, Sir!)
To our outgoing editors, thank you for the experience, the fun and the bondings.. See you around! :)

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos