Sunday, April 3, 2011

MY WEDNESDAY TREAT (Late Post)

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:44 AM
I miss my daily rants.. Sorry guys if I haven't updated this past few days. I wasn't busy with something or someone.. I just don't have anything to blog about.. My mind has been blank for days. :) So here I am right now, I've got lots of stories to tell. This is going to be about my Wednesday treat at Negros' Summer Capital, Don Salvador Benedicto.

Don Salvador Benedicto is known as the "Little Baguio" of Negros Occidental.. the temperature ranges from 16-27 degrees Celsius.. imagine. While we're there it reached 19 degrees plus the fact that it was raining.
Blame the rain for the crappy pictures.. Lol.
It's fogging.. Coooool. ^_^
The place was so cool.. literally. Good thing Tito Martin reminded me to bring my jacket. We arrived at the place at around 9:30 PM because I was one of the late comers.. (Yeah, they forgot to pick me up during the morning :[ ) So upon arriving there, we just had dinner and spent the rest of the night playing "tong-its" (a card game)..

Morning came, it turned out to be a boring one at first maybe because all of us were still freezing.. we're not that used to that kind of weather. We just chatted and took some pictures just to kill the time.

Manang Ems, Crysta, Tito Martin (our adoptive "papa" LOL) and me..
My boredom faded when I finally get to meet this cute angel, 
Baby Mogley.. He's two years old but he weighs like a four-year-old.
We had spaghetti for breakfast then Tito Caloy took the guts to invite us all to go swimming.. Despite of the cold weather... So yeah, we froze inside the pool.. It's very very very cold. It's like bathing in a water filled with a bucket of ice.. Drat!!



The best part of this adventure was the rainbow. I was able to take a closer look of the rainbow.. It's like a hundred-meter distance.. I was on top of the hill while the rainbow was just along the bridge.. I even joked about finding a pot of gold and a leprechaun.. What if that was true? Maybe, I'm the richest man alive right now. Mwehehe.. Take a look:




ZOMG! A RAINBOOOOW!!
Yeah! I acted like a kid upon seeing that rainbow.. It was just soooo beautiful that I cannot just stare at it and not admire the view.. Feels like heaven.. Aahh..

After lunch we went home.. on the way, we stopped at the falls' viewing deck.. and took some pictures, AGAIN.


And the road trip adventure was over.. Ahh. Thanks to the Bibit family for inviting me to join their Wednesday excursion. I've been wanting to go out of town since summer break started, and finally I've had it. :) More adventures to come! XD


0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos