Sunday, April 3, 2011

WHAT KEEPS ME BUSY

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:05 AM
This past few days, I wasn't able to keep in touch because of one main reason: FUN SHOOT


I was too engrossed with some photography stuffs and my very own "Cherai Collection" wherein the model is Manang Cherai.. Everyday, we'll be shooting from different places in the university and later on, I'll be uploading it on Facebook. So to keep you on track on my daily activities, here are some of my shots. :)



















KAYJUDIENI Photography is my watermark.. These photos are my recent shots.. Visit the full album at my Flickr site.

Link:

3 comments:

JHOANA on April 3, 2011 at 8:39 PM said...

Nice sis!! looks like you had fun! =) cool shots!

Sandra on April 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM said...

Wow, all the pics got good vibes in them. Nice photography skills, sis! :-bd

Orange Pulps ♥ on April 4, 2011 at 3:21 PM said...

amazing :)

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos