Monday, March 28, 2011

HERE WE GO AGAIN..

yourstruly alltimerants at 2:36 PM
When I'm in the process of moving on and trying to forget everything.. Here he goes, trying to make me remember all the things I wanted to forget.

Why now? When I'm already trying my best to stay away from you and not expect anything from you.. When I already started to establish a new feeling for somebody else.. When I have already given up and accepted that there will never be the word, "US". Are you doing it on purpose? or you're just too insensitive?

Yeah, those are just simple words.. but to me, it has great impact. For crying out loud, I've got a crush on you before.. or maybe up to now. So please, just stay away.. I can't handle another heartbreak, not at this moment.. Not anymore.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos