Friday, April 15, 2011

My Top 5 Childhood First Loves

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:35 AM
Hah! You might think I'll be posting some pictures of people from my past, but NO. :| As a child, I love eating.. well until now I guess. While back reading at my tumblr dashboard, I saw a post that reminds me of my childhood. The foods I usually eat when I was young.. Up to now, I'm still eating some from time to time. :)
TOP 5. Muncher (Green Peas)
Up to now, I'm still eating this.. I'd usually pair it up with coke. I used to buy 4 pieces of muncher and eat it all by myself.. if I'm not satisfied, I'd add another 4.. 10 pesos won't hurt, right? :)

TOP 4. Mik-Mik MILK POWDER
Hahaha.. I remembered when I was still a kid, my mom would usually buy this for my birthday party favors and stuffs to be included in those loot bags... but instead of placing it to the loot bags, I'd secretly open it at one corner and eat it, and my mom would usually say, "Ta, ang Mik-Mik gin ubos mo naman ay?" at first, I'd try to deny it.. but later on, I approached her and told her my dirty little secret. XD And she would just smile at me. SAVED!
TOP 3. Hany
This is my "dessert" after dinner. :) When I was younger, my mom & I would usually go for a walk after dinner.. and I would ask her to pass by the nearest sari-sari store to buy some chocolates, and it'd always be Hany. Our favorite.
TOP 2. Haw Flakes
RF: It was just last year that I found out that this stuff was called, Haw Flakes. Thanks to Tumblr. :) I'd usually call it, "Oschas" (the host used in communion).
Me & my friends eat this stuff every afternoon when the "pedicab" vendor would pass by our street. And we end up playing roles.. the scene? Holy Communion. :)

tentenenen...

TOP 1. Choko-choko
Nomnomnom... This is very very NAMIT! (Yummy) Last year, during our team building, I bought one pack of this.. I only shared some sticks to my friends and the rest, I finished it all by myself. :) During classes, I buy some of this and eat it secretly.. XD

Now that I'm all grown up, i'd stick to my one and only love..
MARS..


err.. I mean this one,


But yeah, I love them both! :)

4 comments:

Chiminess on April 15, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

I really like mikmik when I was young. And Hany until now. ;)

chaxpage on April 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM said...

OMG!! til now im addicted to "HANY". haha true we used to play "holy communion" using "HAW FLAKES" hahaha!! :D

LivingShed on June 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM said...

wow..haw flakes..i love it until now

Vinkay on June 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM said...

heheh..haw flakes is my favorite

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos