Tuesday, April 19, 2011

AJ

yourstruly alltimerants at 10:57 PM
Antonello Joseph "AJ" Sarte Perez
Feb. 17, 1993- Apr. 17, 2011
I may not know him personally.. I'm not an avid fan of AJ.. I just admired how he managed to move up and soar high in the showbiz industry.

Last, April 17, 2011 at around 2AM.. while spending hours sitting in front of my computer doing nothing, my aunt messaged me through facebook.

It was a shocking news for us (Me & Manang Cherai, who by the way stayed in our house for days).. so we tried to google about the news for we just thought it's just one of the "silly rumors" from those unnoticed reporters.. There are news, but it was never confirmed by authorized people. So I tried to ask AJ's first cousins whom I met 2 weeks ago during Tito Bit's wake & funeral, Crysta & Budoy. I messaged them through facebook just to confirm the news and everything.. so yeah, it was confirmed. He's dead.



I remembered them talking about their cousin during our last dinner together before they flew back to Manila.. 

Aahh Life.. you really wouldn't understand it unless you're at the point of almost losing it.. AJ's death  brought so much impact to me.. not only me, also to Manang Cherai.. and maybe millions of Filipinos out there.. Life is indeed very very precious. We need to cherish it, make the most out of it.. because we'll never know what we have until God says, OUR TIME IS UP. As what they usually say, do what you can do for today.. for maybe tomorrow will not come.. and another one goes like, the worst regret in life is not doing what you can do for today.. and so on..

Once again, condolence to the Perez family. We'll be praying for you.. I know that AJ is at a better place right now.. where there is no pain & sorrows. He'll be watching over you.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos