Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy April

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:49 AM
Not because of SUMMER CLASSES, and definitely not because of some SUMMER ESCAPADES.. Here are my MUST ACCOMPLISH LIST for the month:

  • START Summer Magazine Layout
  • My Cousin's Wedding (Planning & Prep Stuffs)
    • Gowns
    • Invites
    • Guestlists
    • Look for MUAs. (Suggestions?)
  • Look for some Moolahss for my Manila trip. (Hopefully.. I keep my fingers crossed.XD)
  • Print Grades (Tomorrow.. I mean later)
  • General Cleaning- BEDROOM!
  • Lose Weight 101
    • Jog every morning (5AM)
    • Minimize food intakes. XD NO IN BETWEEN MEALS (Will I survive?)
    • Minimize COKE (OMAYGAHHHD.. I CAN'T!)
    • Must have proper DISCIPLINE. (Uhm. Whazz dat?)
  • dit... didit... SYSTEM ERROR... ERR... RORRRR.. 
So yeah, GOOD LUCK.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos