Monday, May 2, 2011

Seventeen Years

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:20 PM
So yeah, an hour from now I'll be turning seventeen. Seventeen years of existence.. seventeen years of breathing, seventeen years of experiencing life. So, what are my plans for tomorrow? Honestly? I don't know. But the fact that my dad is arriving from Saudi tomorrow makes my birthday so much special. I don't know what to expect in the years to come.. whether it'll be good for me or the other way around, I have no idea. I am clueless.

But the fact remains that I still have to live life until He says game over. Just one birthday wish- A MORE MATURED AND MORE "GROWN UP" Judy. Yes, because people keeps on telling me to grow up, to be mature.. so I guess it's high time to act like one. I've been acting like a kid for so long, and I just realized that it's too tiring to not think about stuffs critically. As my seventeenth birthday approaches, I'll be more sensitive and considerate and matured and I WILL GROW UP. Not just physically.. but intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. That'd be cool, I guess.

So I guess I'll end it up with a birthday greeting for myself. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos