Monday, March 21, 2011

THEM.. (SPEECH PEEPS)

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:54 AM
I haven't made a blog post for days now.. I've been very busy with some end term stuffs.. Filipino term paper, Speech exams (a movie).. and a lot of effin' things to do that aroused mixed emotions within me for the past week. I'm gonna blog about them.. my newfound friends. We're actually a bunch of irregular students taking up the same English 3 class also known as SPEECH.. Our courses were all mashed up.. IT, ComSci, Pysch, Accountancy, Engineering, HM.. yeah.. name it and we have it. ^_^

If there's one thing I regret the most, it's not knowing them much earlier.. I partly blame our teacher for not giving us some group projects/exam during the prelim and midterm period.. why now? When we all know that we'll all part ways after this course.. Sigh.. They're a bunch of great people who has great outlooks in life. I've had so much fun being with them. At least now I know, I'm normal.. that I don't just spend the rest of my break with my Spectrum Family.. at least it gave me the idea that I am still capable of befriending other people. Haha.

After the Final Shoot.

In one of the scenes.. And oh. by the way, the guy in red is my 2nd cousin..
We just found out about 2 months ago..
(Nahh. not the one with the mustache.. the other one..XD)

While having the CAR scene. Lol.

While waiting for "PINK"..
We've finally finished our so called "MOVIE" and it's all ready for editing and stuffs.. hayy.. Seriously I'm gonna miss them.. Even though I got to know them in a short span. And before anything else, the guy in blue he is our "FOOD SUPPLIER" lol. Thanks Jerald for the snacks and the dinner and the venue and everything. XD

I WILL MISS YOU GUYS!

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos