Monday, March 21, 2011

MI PAMILYA

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:30 AM
The Sayson Clan. Last night (Mar. 19) we celebrated our annual family reunion, The San Jose.. It has been a family tradition practiced for like 73 years already.. Yesssss. That long.. It's in commemoration of the feast of St. Joseph, our family's patron saint.. But it has been a joke within our family that their patron saint was San Miguel (BEER). Lol.

As practiced, there'd be someone who gets the role of Jesus, Mary and Joseph.. They'll be seated in a circular table and they will be fed before the rest of the family members eat.. It's like a "ritual"...






After the eating part, a big bowl will be placed in the middle of the table and that's the time when the family members are going to place money in the bowl (any amount will do).. but before that, you need to "bless" at their hands as a part of the practice.. When all have already given some money, the total amount will be divided among the three. :)


Quite interesting.. right? Lol.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the gathering last night.. For some reasons I'd like to share.. First, because I get to see my cousins.. especially the ones whom I just got close with..







Second, bonding moments with the old acquaintances.. XD

Me, Laarni and Michelle.. and ooh, they're my nieces na. :)

Altair, what are you lookin' at?
with Tito Tongi


Third, the cute babiessss..
My cousin..
My nephew.. i guess? Lol. I'm not sure if he's my cousin
or he's already my nephew..

And this is my cute niece...
The vainest.. Lol.
And the newest addition to the family, Mikee.. :)
Ooo..  nevermind. XD
My sister dear who got her face distorted because she's too tired running
around the huge house.

and of course, there will always be some BLOOPERS. ^_^

TAKE HOME scene no. 1
TAKE HOME scene no. 2
See for yourselves..haha.
I tell you, the best part of being a SAYSON is not about the money, the fame it gives you or whatsoever.. It's the family ties and the closeness of each one of us that brought us all together once again and made this family even stronger for the past 73 years.

That's why I am proud to say, I AM A SAYSON

SAYSON KO YA.. INDI TIKALON..
KUNDI MAPINALANGGA-ON.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos