Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OOOH HELLOOOO SUMMER! 8D

yourstruly alltimerants at 2:46 PM
Yey! It's summer once again.. There are only three things I'm looking forward to this Summer.. SLEEP, My 17th Birthday and My Dad's Arrival from Saudi Arabia.. There'll be lots of pasalubongs, I hope. :)

Any plans this summer?


Err.. I don't know.. I do not have any summer getaway plans though.. I'm considering the budget. I cannot just spend my money with just one vacation... you know. But I'm really thinking of going to Cebu, but I guess it's impossible for now.. Haha. Alright, this summer I'm going to apply for a part-time job. I hope I get accepted.. I need some moolahss. XD

On the other hand, I'm planning to celebrate my birthday in a very unusual way.. Honestly I wanted to have a children's party theme for my birthday.. but my guests will be people of the same age as mine.. I just want to reminisce some of my childhood memories.. it's nice to be a kid you know. Sigh.. Anyways, whatever happens on my birthday, I'd still be thankful for it. :)

PS May 3 is my birthday. In case you wanted to send me some gifts, you can contact me. Mwehehe. :3

2 comments:

Claire on March 23, 2011 at 5:46 PM said...

advance happy birthday to you! I hope my father will be here this summer too!

alltimerants on March 24, 2011 at 12:59 AM said...

Let's pray for that Claire. :) Thanks in advance. XD

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos