Friday, March 25, 2011

AHH.. AT LAST..

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:28 AM
After the busy week, comes relaxation.. :) Yeah, I just survived hell-week. Thank God. I was finally able to submit our Speech exams this afternoon. Went to the Barangay for an ocular visit for documentation purposes.. And ahhh.. Finally got home. So now, I can rest my sleepy head in my comfy bed for as long as I want to.

SUMMER will be another monotonous season for me.. But who cares? As long as I have enough sleep and food. XD

Goals this summer:

  • Apply for a part-time job
  • Loose wait.. Kill excess fats and unwanted cholesterols..
  • Make lots and lots of designs.. for future use.
  • Spend more time with my family..
  • Celebrate my 17th birthday
  • Surprise someone.. ^_^
  • and I'll leave this space for future plans. :3
Goodnight my beloved readers. Thank you for reading my endless rants.. XD

2 comments:

JHOANA on March 25, 2011 at 9:26 PM said...

Advance Happy Birthday sis! I hoe matupad mo lahat ng plans mo for summer! I want a job too!!

alltimerants on March 26, 2011 at 12:28 AM said...

Thanks Jhoana.. Sana mabigyan tayo ni Lord ng magandang trabaho this summer.

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos