Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I GET IT..

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:59 PM
I get it.. the feeling's not that strong enough to stay and hold on. Maybe I just find you attractive after all. But that's it. No emotions attached.

After you broke the news, honestly I didn't know how to react. Mixed Emotions.. should I be happy for you or be sad for myself. But it has all come clear to me now, it's nothing. There's no reason why I should be raging right now. Anyways, I still admire you though. And oh, that dream about you? Maybe my friend's right. It's just something new, maybe I am not used to it..

I want to jump right now.. I want to be civilized again. Lol. Now that I've confirmed that this is nothing but just a spur of the moment feeling.. I'm happy because I could at least bring back the friendship. Sigh..

2 comments:

Orange Pulps ♥ on March 23, 2011 at 12:28 PM said...

move on din?? hayyy...okay lang yan jud :0) madala pa man guro smile ah...

alltimerants on March 23, 2011 at 2:30 PM said...

Tomohh!! Keri lang yan.. It's not yet the end of the world. Next year pa. Haha. Anyways, I'm just kidding.. IMY Rolyn!

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos