Sunday, March 27, 2011

IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY...

yourstruly alltimerants at 2:10 AM
Just this evening, I've seen myself a year ago.. It was this the same day that I've been looking forward for four years and finally that day finally came. I was gracefully marching in the center aisle, holding that sash in my right arm and maintaining my posture until I reach my seat.. AHHHH.. HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION DAY.. Seems like yesterday..

Today is the graduation rites of my beloved high school alma mater.. but this time, I won't be taking that march anymore. A new set of batch will be given honor and pride for another achievement that they've made. I keep on telling my mom, "Last year, we were all busy for this very same day.." Last year seems like yesterday.. I cannot imagine that time flies so fast.. so fast that I haven't noticed what's happening in my life anymore. In a day or two, I don't know what will happen to me.. Sigh..

Anyways, I'd like to congratulate the new graduates of this year's batch. Good luck as you take another journey in you life.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos