Monday, February 21, 2011

The Safest Wall

yourstruly alltimerants at 10:19 AM

The Namsan Tower "Locks of Love" located in South Korea was said to be the "Safest Wall".. Young couples show their love for each other by locking a pair of padlocks to the fence, and throwing the keys over the edge. By doing this, they are showing their undying commitment towards each other. Sounds sweet, eh?


To tell you honestly, if ever I find the man whom I think is the right one for me, I really want us to go there and do the same stuff.. Though it may sound cheesy and corny, but I think it's quite romantic. Have I ever mentioned that before? That I am a hopeless romantic.. so yeah, no wonder.. I'm hopeless. Haha. :)


Mr. Whoever You Are, I'll be waiting for You.. I hope to see you soon.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos