Sunday, February 20, 2011

That Nagging Voice

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:04 PM
Have you ever been nagged by someone and all you can do is sit in one corner.. listen to her endless rants and curse her silently in your mind?

Oh cool, at least I'm not alone. Just now, I wanted to run away from home, again. What's the use of living in a big house when at all times, a monster's presence won't quit nagging you? Her dagger-like eyes and her sword-bearing mouth are my worst nightmares each and everyday of my existence. She never failed to irritate the hell out of me. That's why, if given a chance to not go home, I usually would grab it.

Her ill-attitude wrecked my own understanding of the word, "Home". Every time I go home, I don't feel the welcoming vibes, instead it's the hateful feeling I have for her... kept for years now. Honestly, I don't want to hate her because somehow, we share the same blood and the same name. But she had pushed me to my limits.. and I'm pissed, sick and so tired of it. I want space, I wanted to get away from here.. and live in a place where she does not exist. She is nothing but a nuisance.. a thorn in my chest. I'd rather not see her than live with her and hate her even more.. because the last thing I wanted to happen is that one day, my respect for her will be gone and be replaced by hate and anger.
AAAHHH!! Quit nagging me!
You were once my favorite aunt.. but now, I don't even know.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos