Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Bucket List

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:11 AM
We all have desires in life that we wish to accomplish in the future.. I'm no different to those others who wanted to do something memorable for the rest of my life.. here are some:
  • Try Risky Adventures/ Extreme Sports
  • -for years I've been telling my bestfriend that I will try to indulge myself in this kind of sports. Like, bungee jumping, sky diving, kayaking and many more.. because of one thing: Adventure. I wanted to try these stuffs in order for me to conquer my fear and anxieties. Well, there's no harm in trying right? As long as it's safe. :)
  • Help a Super Dooper Complete Stranger
    -I'm actually inspired by the movie, The Bucket List.. second to his list, he wanted to help a complete stranger.. and so do I. I wanted to help them in any way I could if they are deserving enough. I don't want to be recognized as the "girl who has a soft heart" but instead, I wanted to share what I have to those who are less fortunate.
  • See the World-Paris and Greece are my ultimate dream destination..
This! This is the reason why I wanted to go to Paris. The Eiffel Tower. You may have heard it a thousand times from other people.. but for me, this one's the most romantic place. I would love to go here with someone special, and with my bestfriend. I wanted to see the wonderful scenery of Paris during the day and the night. Paris, je t'aime.
Blame the gods and goddesses for making this place so wonderful. I was caught by this place while watching the movie, My Life in Ruins. Heaven in Greece.
LEGO BLOCKS brought to Real Life!! I like this place!! So much.. from the movie, For the First Time and Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.. This place is soooo beautiful.
  • Get drunk and Wasted
    -I know it may sound crazy and wild.. but hey, it's my life. I wanted to see myself so wasted that I couldn't even stand and go home.. BUT as long as I'm with my most TRUSTED friends. I'm not going to risk my precious life being with low-life jerks. Haha.
  • Marry the Guy I'm Willing to Spend the Rest of My Life With
    -For now, he remains a Mystery.. but I'm positive that one day, God will make a way for both of us..

~Thasss all folks. :)

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos