Friday, March 11, 2011

TSUNAMI

yourstruly alltimerants at 5:13 PM

Phivolcs raise tsunami alert, waves expected Friday afternoon - http://ph.yfittopostblog.com

Okay. That news kinda freaked me out. Wait.. what? A tsunami? Is 2012 real? Is the world coming to an end? Jeez. I hope not. All I can do at this very moment is to pray and ask Him to protect everybody from any possible dangers. I hope less people get hurt or better yet, NO ONE WILL GET HURT. I am praying for our neighboring provinces to be safe. I hope this will be another false alarm thingy..

Now everybody, let's all pray for their safety..for our safety, especially for Bacolod. Though, we're a bit far from those provinces, we might not know. Let's just hope everything will be alright. Yeah, let's pray.  Pray and pray. Because nothing is impossible with Him. I believe that.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos