Saturday, March 12, 2011

HEY THERE

yourstruly alltimerants at 5:03 AM
Time check: 4:53AM

I've been awake for almost 24 hours now. Waiting for the clock to strike 5. I'll be preparing for our NSTP Mangrove Planting and Coastal Clean-up Activity by 6:30 AM. Yeah, checked in at Zombie Land once again. Still doing stuffs for the March Magazine. I'm a bit worried for our activity later. It'll be in the beach... Water... Waves.. I bet you can guess what I'm actually thinking right now. Tsunami. I know it's far from our place, but what if? Just what if? I hope not. (Knock on the wood). Yeah, I'm being paranoid right now.. Just thinking of the possible things that might happen in real life.

This is real life. I want to live it to the fullest.. I need more time. So, Dear God.. Please, protect the world. Protect us.. Keep us away from harm.

PS I feel so sleepy right now. I look damn tired.

Yahh! I look like a loser. XD

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos