Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2 WEEKS

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:03 AM
Two weeks.. that's all we have. It's either we'll make it or break it.

Two weeks notice from Zombie Land. Can we make it? YES.. I'm positive.. we can make it through. The zombies can surpass this challenge.. and finally we can be able to give those mortals what they wanted- The March 2011 Magazine issue.

Tomorrow, the PhotoZombies will be shooting for the cover. I hope it will turn out just right. So we can decide on the right tone for our mag.. this is it, a challenge for the LayoutZombies. We're on our own now.. so we must double our time. Time check: 12:17AM, ooops, I'm out of zombieland.. so that makes me a normal human at the moment.. so I guess, I must sleep now..

Bye..
Good luck Zombies.

3 comments:

Orange Pulps ♥ on March 2, 2011 at 5:26 PM said...

...miss chudie, huwag mag pa zombie ha...alagaan ang health.. ;)

Grysh Co on March 2, 2011 at 10:15 PM said...

Goodluck zombie! :)

Hopefully I can see the sneak previoew of the mag :)

alltimerants on March 5, 2011 at 12:34 AM said...

I will be back to my normal human mode once the Mag will be finally released.. and I do really hope I can post a preview of our Mag online. ^_^ I will try though.

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos