Saturday, February 19, 2011

Zombie Land

yourstruly alltimerants at 2:56 AM

Now we're back in Zombie Land.. this is the first time in the year 2011. I miss my co-zombies or zombiemates, err.. whatever it is. Let me tell you the best part of having overnight/layout sessions. You somehow get away from home.. I get to drink my favorite chocolate milk drink, Chuckie.. and lots of foods [if we have enough budget], and oh.. I forgot to mention the Last Song Syndrome thingy... It's okay if the song was not Taylor Swift's, but if it is.. then prepare yourself for you'll be having some swollen eardrums. On the other hand, the bad thing about having layouts sessions is: you won't be able to have enough sleep and you'll end up having those dark eyebags.. and viola! you're a full-grown Zombie!!

But hey, we are the type of Zombies that doesn't crave for your brains.. feed us with Chuckie and we're good with it. ^_^

Currently in Zombie Land (The Spectrum Office).
Keep me posted, Zombies.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos