Sunday, February 20, 2011

TIME FOR CHANGE

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:10 AM
Me with my friend and co-spectre, Katrina
during the Fellowship Night.
I actually made this photo as my
profile picture in Facebook.
CHANGES- these are some of the things that we should embrace in life. Whether we like it or not, we need to Change (for the better) in order for us to experience much more adventures in life. We change because there is a need for us to grow up. We change because something happened that is not worth remembering and in order for you to totally forget about that stuff, we "edit" the usual and "revise" it. We change because we need to.. for if we don't, we'll end up sulking at one corner regretting the things that we should have done before.

Lately, I've been trying to deal with this word. After bitters' day, the word Change has actually brought so much impact into my daily life. Now, I need to deal with this strange feeling I have [the one that involves my Mr. DreamBoy].. then, I have to start living life without the usual sight of him [superman]. I admit that I'll miss him.. in fact, I already miss him right now. But the people in the higher hierarchy has already made their final say: kick him out.

It was just now that everything sinked in within my system. Now, I can feel much more emptiness at the same time fondness (weird, eh? IKR?). I know, I sound stupid at the moment. But that's how I actually feel right now. I miss him.. at the same time, I'm starting to like someone better.

Is it really possible for a person to like two other people at the same time?
In order for you to move on, you need to Change some things in your life.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos