Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When You Came Along

yourstruly alltimerants at 10:34 AM
I was alone, I thought I was no one
You came along, those thoughts were gone
You made me smile, you made me laugh
You kiss away all the stress when my day is tough
You looked at me, I looked at you
Then that’s the time you told me, “I Love You”.

I was speechless, I didn’t know how I’d react
This feeling’s new, I was struck
You said you’ll wait, but no need to
Co’z I’m pretty sure, I Love You too
It’s kinda weird, I’m not alone anymore
It’s far from how I envisioned myself before

And now, it’s you and I
Together we’ll fight
Let’s make this work, I now it’s quite hard
But there’s the two of us, nothing can break us apart
Not until one of us gives up
Not until one tells the other to stop

Disclaimer: This is an original poem by Judy Rose Sayson

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos