Friday, February 25, 2011

That's It.. I've Done The Same Mistake TWICE!

yourstruly alltimerants at 4:53 AM
Okay that was it. Been stupid for the second time. I believe I just made the most stupid decision in my life. I should've had more self control.. I should have not clicked that damn chat box. I should be sleeping right now instead of getting hurt for the second time.. but yeah, I guess I haven't learned much from my past experience.. I'm too dumb to not notice. The signs are too obvious.. it's well-presented on my face. Yes Judy, you're dumb.. you're stupid. You shouldn't have made that move.. you should've lived with your conclusions.. that way, you can think of stuffs the way you wanted it to be.. But you're too hard headed, you won't even listen to your own instincts.. instead of closing this laptop, you insisted to click on that chat box.. so what did you get? A slap on the other side of your face.. now it's even. The other day, a slap on the left.. now on the right. Don't wait for him to give you a huge punch on your face for being so stupid.

Move on.. you gotta love yourself a little more.. Think of what might happen before jumping into another decision.. so you won't give yourself a hard time. Think twice before making stupid decisions in life. Okay?


Now Playing: Hate That I Love You

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos