Friday, February 25, 2011

Can I Have Him?

yourstruly alltimerants at 3:39 AM
Please? Yes, I'm scrounging.
He's the main reason why my heart's recuperating.
You know that it has been crushed into pieces
Now, through him I'm putting it back to its places.

His smile, his laughters, his mind-cracking lines
His facade, his presence are the obvious signs.
I wanted to open my heart again
To someone who can be there with me 'til the end.

I know that there's no guarantee
That in the end, it'll be him and me.
But for now, I ask thee..
Can I have him, for free?

~a poem made at around 3:38 AM. argh. I can't sleep. T_T

I know it sounds like a piece of junk.. but honestly, that's what I'm feeling right now. I wanted to be with someone I like.. but it's too impossible knowing another party would be there to hinder me. Deep in my heart, I have a silent wish.. that even just for a day we'll be just like this. No other party, just you and me.. we'll live a day with full of memories for me to cherish.

If only that's possible. Sigh. Please...

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos