Monday, February 7, 2011

That Strange Dream

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:02 PM
So yeah, this morning I woke up having that strange feeling towards that certain person that I've known for quite a long time now. Actually we are in the same org, but we are never close. We just had that casual conversations and simple hi's and hellos. That's it.

For me, he's like a big brother.. though are age gap is just a year or two. He's someone I really respect and I feel intimidated every time I talk to him. So here's about my dream:

We were inside a ship.. me and my friends. Then the crew were asking us to go back to our
cabins for there are monsters around the area (weird, eh?).
---fast forward---
After that "scary" incident, he came rushing towards me and hugged me tight..
the kind of hug wherein I feel secured. His scent was so addicting..
and in his arms, I feel no one can hurt me.

So that's it, that was my dream. It's strange, it's something new.. and I don't know how to deal with it.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos