Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Azkals Fever

yourstruly alltimerants at 2:16 PM
Azkals- Philippines Football Team

Yes.. The football team phenomenon that most girls are going gaga all over.. not just girls, but guys too. Okay, what do they have in the first place? I know some of them are hot, I never questioned that. I admire them for their macho looks and for representing the Philippines in the sports industry. That's it. I'm not a football fanatic, in fact I don't even know a single thing about the game except for the word, "GOAL".

You see, they're now in Bacolod for a football match with Mongolia. Yesterday, they visited our school. Most students were inside the coliseum instead of attending their classes. I heard a crowd cheering.. then minutes after, my facebook and twitter dash were full of Azkal stuffs.. like, how hot they are, how they were starstruck upon seeing those football boys. People around me were talking about them, and I'm just like.. Okay you've seen the Azkals now what? Let's not be in the field for they're gwapo.. let's watch the game to support the Philippines (not the other way around).

Team Azkals, better win this match.. do not disappoint your fans. Or else, it won't be worth their efforts.

PS My friend even faked his own PRESS id just to have close coverage of their practices.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos