Saturday, December 3, 2011

I didn't see this coming..

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:52 AM
At one point I'm too happy. My happiness is overflowing (as in over over).. and suddenly it was all taken away. Fck life. Fck the world.
I really don' t know what to feel upon knowing that from you. I was too happy to even see this coming. Sure, I expected this (fuck, I actually didn't). But why now? Maybe in a way, t'was my fault. I was the one who brought that up, then maybe I am suffering its consequences.

Problem is, you make me happy. Really really happy. And at the moment, you're the one who gives me something to look forward to everyday (cheesy as it may sound, but it's true). This week was supposed to be a happy week, but why all of a sudden everything changed?

Ouch. Aray. Sorry for acting like this. I have no right to act like this, but I don't know how to deal with it. I really don't know how.

Can somebody take my heart for a while? I really don't want to feel anything at the moment. No, actually forever. If that's possible. I don't want this kind of feeling. I should be happy, for everybody.. so everything will be fine (even though it's the other way around).

In Ilonggo, Gagu simo. Sakit to ya! Yogs. tama na ni ah. Leche. *Pardon my French but I really don't know what to feel right now. Sorry. :(

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos