Sunday, November 6, 2011

When in Silay

yourstruly alltimerants at 6:18 AM
Yesterday, me and Manang Epi went to Silay to cover the Cinco de Noviembre celebration... unfortunately, we missed the Freedom March which was held earlier. So, I grabbed the chance to take some photos and I'd like to share it with you here guys.

One of the finest delicacies in Negros- BUKAYO. (Omnomnom)

Big Ben Clock of Silay. This quite captured me.

San Diego Pro- Cathedral.

I tried to play with this photo... Rizal Street is Silay's main road (am I right?)

We owe this man a lot.

Manong Garbage Collector asked us to have his photo taken. LOL.
I enjoyed my side trip to Silay. Happy Fiesta!

2 comments:

Calire on November 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM said...

wow i super love your shots!! and lol on the last photo!

alltimerants on November 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM said...

Yey! Thanks. :D

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos