Saturday, November 12, 2011

Top Five LSS

yourstruly alltimerants at 10:52 PM
I dunno but I'm kinda hooked with covers at the moment.. but the original versions were great of course! It's just that, there's something in those covers that made me fall in love with it. Let me share you some of my latest LSS-ses. Haha. :) (Note: Most of them were covers)

FIVE: We'll Be Alright, Bruno Mars (I think the original artist is Travie McCoy but I like Bruno Mars' version)
This song reminds me of The Spectres. Especially the first lines that goes like this: "We are young, we run free, stay up late, we don't sleep, got our friends, got tonight, we'll be alright." I first heard of this song while blog hopping a while ago and I fell in love with it.


FOUR: Someone Like You cover by Nick Pitera.
This guy has talent! Trust me. Listen to his covers and I'm telling you, he's awesome!!

THREE: 1234 by Plain White T's
The lyrics! "There's only one thing, to do, three words for you.. I LOVE YOU."


TWO: Enchanted cover by Megan & Liz (Original artist: Taylor Swift)
This reminds me of my crush! Lol. I like the cover version because I guess I got tired of listening to Taylor's voice. Haha. My office mate has been playing it the whole day since last year and her voice already broke my eardrums! (Well, I'm exaggerating) But, I still love Taylor though and her awesome songs of course.

ONE: Skyscraper cover by Boyce Avenue feat. Megan Nicole (Original artist: Demi Lovato)
I love the song but I'm not a Lovato fan. Sorry fans. :) But I have to agree, she has a really good voice. But I love Boyce Avenue's version the most. Maybe because there's a variation and it's not an all out screamo. Haha. 

PS Megan Nicole is really pretty!! :)

Will update my playlist soon. TTFN! :D

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos