Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Blog Design

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:44 AM
Well yeah, I got tired of my blog's old design though it's kinda hard to let it go because of the awesome artwork on the side (credits to the designer). But I just thought I'd like my blog to look clean and by that I mean black and white and a couple of shapes. Gladly, I found this minimalistic layout made by some webpage designer (I forgot!) and I really thank him for making this one. Here oh,


I like its clean look because the layout plainly used 3 colors and it's not that heavy for the eyes to see and I like how it was arranged. For now, I'll stick with this layout 'til the day that I'll get tired of it again.

Goodnight! Sweet dreams.

1 comments:

Donna on November 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM said...

Weee. Love your theme. cute and simple

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos