Wednesday, September 7, 2011

That Feeling..

yourstruly alltimerants at 10:51 PM
That feeling you get when you have the chance to talk to someone you really like. I really felt that last night. I can't tell at this moment that I am in love though.

Let me share to you how happy I was last night and even today. I don't know where I took the guts to start a conversation with my crush. Well, he's not from Bacolod. He's from somewhere else. Earlier yesterday, I was feeling so depressed knowing the fact that today is his birthday and I still haven't got the chance to talk to him. So last night, I gathered all the guts I've saved up for the past few months and started a conversation with him. My main goal actually was to ask him stuffs about photography. I thought it's going to be a "short" chat.. But I realized later on that we're moving from one topic to another topic which made me quite happy (lol. VERY HAPPY). I never thought that we'd last the conversation for like 1 hour or most. I felt the "kilig" vibes all over me and I hope this will continue. Haha. I'm kind of not expecting a deeper relationship though. It's enough for me that we're friends and I have a reason to talk to him.

For now, I like him. I mean, I really really do. I haven't felt this feeling before even in my past crushes. Maybe, he's unique and exceptional.

Let's spread the happy and good vibes all over!


MY GOOD VIBES WEDNESDAY LOOK

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos