Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MY LATEST ARTWORKS

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:39 AM
Applying what I learned in Graphika Manila. My design inspiration is Dan Matutina. He's so awesome. TheDanMatutina. I hope I can be as good as him someday. #DesignParaSaLahat!

These artworks are just random doodles in my notebook. I just added some textures and colors to make it look alive.

So here it is, I hope you like it:

SENSELESS
"it makes no sense at all.."
   

TEMPURA QUEEN"aka Madam Tempura"

SMOKY ANTARCTIC
"a  man smoking inside the ice cave."





3 comments:

Chie on August 24, 2011 at 2:06 AM said...

Wow. You made all these? I like them! especially the Tempura Queen. Haha! You're so good! :)

Orange Pulps ♥ on August 24, 2011 at 8:23 AM said...

wow :) chudie, saludo ako sa 'yo :) ..you make great doodles :) I love your tempura queen

Mary on August 24, 2011 at 10:30 AM said...

Judy they're so amazing!! :DD I like the senseless and the tempura and the third as well. HAHAHAHA

Hey, may promise ka sakin na art work about sa mukha ko asan na? hahaha xD

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos