Sunday, February 13, 2011

What I Had For Dinner

yourstruly alltimerants at 12:06 AM
This!! This is the exact part I had.
Actually I had a late dinner.. 10 PM (that's not the usual dinner time right?) Anyways, Cherai and I went to Jollibee Lasalle to dine out for we are starving.. obviously. Thank God that the nearest fastfood chain is still open. So yeah, I ordered one piece chicken and upgraded my drink into large coke. Arghh. I'm so hungry, but I still have to wait for friggin' 20 minutes. 20 minutes seems like forever. Finally, are orders were delivered. I can't imagine how I finished my food in less than 10 minutes. Was it because I'm too hungry? Or I was carried away by our conversation? Either way, I don't know.

Why are we even paying eighty six pesos for a chicken and rice meal with softdrinks? Wherein we can buy that for less than fifty pesos? What are we paying for? Is it the food or the name, Jollibee? If we request to upgrade our drinks, we need to give an aditional payment of fifteen pesos where in fact, they were just adding tiny ounces of softdrinks.. that will never reach fifteen pesos! Mind you, an eight-ounce bottle of coke costs ten pesos or eleven. So they should be adding more than eight ounces of softdrinks when I'm asking for an upgrade.

Over-pricing is the game of most businessmen. Rich or poor, they'll cost you twice the exact amount.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos