Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So I Guess that's Goodbye..

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:31 PM
or was that Get Lost?

I shouldn't have made that move in the first place. All I wanted was to have a decent conversation with him [superman].. but yeah, it didn't turn out right, or am I jumping into conclusions once again?

Hey, I know I don't have a place in your heart. For once, I'll take that as a big slap on my face. Now I'm wide awake.. I've realized that this is leading to nowhere. This love or whatever it is.. is pointless. It's one-sided, I know that from the very start. But can I at least save the friendship? Because you've been one of my very good friends so far. You're a person with great personality. I really hope we'll be good friends after this.

I promise, I'll get over you. It's now or never.. Goodbye Superman. I'm looking forward to the day where I can say, I loved you. Thank You.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos