Thursday, February 10, 2011

Silly Realizations

yourstruly alltimerants at 1:58 AM
This is just a stupid thought I guess. Just one random idea. So, I just realized that I've been admiring lots of guys lately.. and by lots I mean three. Yes, three. Let me tell you a little about them..

  1. Superman- I don't have an idea why I even gave him that "codename". Maybe because of one of my artworks. Anyways, he's a guy with humor, height and moreno complexion. He's someone you'd fall for without even knowing the main reason why.. or without having any clue why I'm attracted or drawn to him. He is an artist (I just don't wanna go into further details. okay?).
  2. Mr. Dream Boy- Yeah, actually I got a crush on him during my first month in college.. But that didn't last anyhow. Just recently when I had a dream it's about him and me (try to back read so you'll understand it). I don't know. That dream has awaken a strange feeling I've never felt before. But one thing I admire about him was his passion. He writes a lot.. and I was inlove with his works. ♥
  3. Mr. I-was-actually-drawn-to-him-the-first-time-I-saw-him- (now Mr. Bright Side) I think he's cute and talented too. He writes, he's artistic, he sings and dance.. Package deal. 


If there's one common thing about them that I can distinguish was the HEIGHT. Well I do have a thing for tall people Yey!

--Okay. Stop this stupidity!!

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos