Friday, February 25, 2011

See? It's Easy to Fake A Smile =)

yourstruly alltimerants at 8:46 PM
"Never be deceived by someone's smile.. "

This night, something terrible happened. Terrible in a way that it made me burst out into tears. I hate them.. at the moment, they're the last person I'll be with. While having dinner, my aunt reminded me about my frequent overnight stays here in the office (Helloo!! I've been doing this since July.. you're not here most of the time that's why you're not used to it!). I just remained silent throughout the dinner.. I just don't want to utter any words as possible. I was just too hurt to speak.. I hated them.. I hate them all.

I thought they will be the first one to understand that art is my passion.. I love what I'm doing, and being a part of this publication made me seen my worth. They have no idea how much I'm willing to go through just to stay in this pub.. and then what? They'll ask me to quit because they just wanted to? Get lost.

Then I remembered.. why am I doing this.. not for myself, but I am doing this for them. This is the only way I know to make them feel proud of me.. I wanted them to see my real talent, my passion for art. Hey beloved family, in case you don't know.. I LOVE ART, and you've got nothing to do with it.. deal with it. I'm an artist.. maybe, just maybe I got this from my biological father. Well thanks to him, at least I know how to appreciate myself and my capabilities. While you were so busy killing me emotionally.

So are you happy now? Wait.. don't rejoice yet. Because for the first time in our family's history, I will be your worst blacksheep. I won't just nod and say yes to whatever you want.. I have a mind of my own. Maybe you're right, I'm like my biological father.. I'm a Pampangueña.. just like Ronnie De Vera Sanchez. Meet your worst niece, Judy Rose Lauron Sayson Sanchez. (I should've carried my biological dad's name.. it sounds cool.)

I hope tomorrow, when I wake up.. you'll be just a dream.. a very very ugly dream. Because I don't want to completely hate you, and I don't want to hate my existence either.

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos