Friday, February 11, 2011

Insert Title Here (I can't think of a better title ^_^)

yourstruly alltimerants at 11:49 PM
copyright Judy Rose Sayson
Do you love him?

Honestly, I don't know how to answer this question. If someone asks me directly if I love him, I usually say.. "How would you actually know that you're in love with that person?" Someone told me, if you are in love you always think of that person and you care about him. I always think about him, and I really really care for him. Though it's not that obvious.

Behind that "Superman" codename, is the guy named Fiel. A cool-dude who's been in love with his camera for a long time now. I had my first encounter with him during our team building activity. He is the kind of guy who's willing to make fun of himself just to make the rest happy. I love his humor, his passion and everything. But I don't really know why I was drawn to him.. I don't think it's his looks.. or his talent.. or his humor.. but maybe... just maybe, it's because of that one moment when we had a serious conversation through chat (I don't want to elaborate). During that time, I've seen him in a broader perspective, he's no longer the happy-go-lucky guy.. in short, he's a grown-up man.

This evening, I am bothered by one question. Should I tell him what I feel? I don't know.. Maybe in time.. when all things are set.. when I'm ready for the consequences. But in case he reads this, Thank you for making it a lot easier. :)

0 comments:

 

All Time Rants Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos